
It's Winterfest all over again! Thanks to Chan I found out that Facebook has a "graffiti" application very similar to our usual "artpad". Scroll down to see my new "Vincent" replayed!
If you find it coarse it's because neither my hand nor the laptop's touchpad(*) are tame, and it was done fast (as a graffito should be...). If you find it nice it's only because you too find Vincent beautiful, and (I shudder to associate her name with this, but...) I used Rosemarie Hauer's lovely art as remote reference.
(*)I only just realized why I feel slightly more comfortable with the touchpad than with the mouse: I use my left hand with the touchpad (as with pencils) but my right hand with the mouse...
If you find it coarse it's because neither my hand nor the laptop's touchpad(*) are tame, and it was done fast (as a graffito should be...). If you find it nice it's only because you too find Vincent beautiful, and (I shudder to associate her name with this, but...) I used Rosemarie Hauer's lovely art as remote reference.
(*)I only just realized why I feel slightly more comfortable with the touchpad than with the mouse: I use my left hand with the touchpad (as with pencils) but my right hand with the mouse...
I'm very impressed! And I do find him beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHey, you're a lefty ~ me too.
It's good to see your posts.
Carole
I'm more or less ambidextrous...
ReplyDelete