Yesterday morning while waiting for my suburban train, out in the open some time after a mild rain shower, I was dreaming of -or trying to put into words the emotions of- Vincent and Catherine about to not-just-soul-kiss near the drainage culvert. You remember the ending of A Happy Life with that tantalizing "watermark" scene...
My gaze focused on the ground and I gave a start... I thought I was hallucinating! Do you think they sent me a sign through the thin walls between the worlds? :D
Darn second-class cell phone. The real thing looked nicer, with some water remaining at the center of the heart.
My gaze focused on the ground and I gave a start... I thought I was hallucinating! Do you think they sent me a sign through the thin walls between the worlds? :D
Darn second-class cell phone. The real thing looked nicer, with some water remaining at the center of the heart.
